250 gms - all purpose flour
2 tsp - baking powder
3/4th tsp - salt
1 tbsp - sugar
2 nos. - eggs
1 1/2 tsp - vanilla extract
415 ml - whole milk
30 gms - melted butter
1. Sift the dry ingredients together and set aside.
2. Put the eggs, vanilla extract and milk in a mixing bowl and mix it.
3. Add the flour and mix until the large lumps disappear.
4. Melt a tablespoon of butter in a pan over a medium high heat. The pan needs to be hot. (Test it by putting a drop of batter in the pan. If it sizzles, it's hot enough.)
5. Using a ladle, add as many pancakes to the pan as it will hold without crowding. When you start to see bubbles forming and the edges starting to harden, flip the pancakes over and cook for a few minutes on the other side.
6. Serve with Honey or warm maple syrup.