200 gms – pasta (boiled)
8 medium – tomatoes (cooked and pureed)
4 tbsp – cheese (grated)
5 tbsp – oil
1 tsp – red chilly powder
4 tbsp – garlic (chopped)
4 tbsp – tomato ketchup
1 to 2 tsp – Oregano
1 tsp – red chilly flakes
1 no – onion (chopped)
Salt to taste
1. On the heat, put a pan. Once, it is heated, put oil.
2. Now put the red chilly powder and garlic and sauté till the garlic slightly browned.
3. Put the chopped onion and cook till it gets soft or translucent.
4. Add tomato puree, mix and cook, stirring continuously, till the sauce thickens.
5. Add salt and tomato ketchup and mix well.
6. Add pasta and mix again.
7. Add oregano and red chilli flakes. Mix well and cook for half minute.
8. Transfer into a serving bowl, sprinkle cheese and serve hot.